The Complete Facebook Shop Guide for WooCommerce For Beginners
You already have a WooCommerce website , but haven’t used another platform to market your business yet? We recommend you to use Facebook Shops.
Facebook Shops has a look like an online store. Your customers can also make transactions directly here. Of course, this will make it easier for you to promote and sell products.
Also Read: How to Create an Easy Online Store for Beginners (Complete)
If you are interested, you can directly connect your WooCommerce website with the Facebook for WooCommerce service. After that, you can upload the product catalog instantly. Plus, there are many other benefits that you can get from this platform.
So, are you curious about how it works? Come on, take a look at the full review.
2 What are the Benefits of Using Facebook for WooCommerce?
3 Ways to Use Facebook for WooCommerce
4 Berbagai Alternatif Plugin Facebook for WooCommerce
What is Facebook for WooCommerce?
Facebook for WooCommerce is a plugin that can connect your WooCommerce website to your Facebook Shops page.
For those of you who don’t know, Facebook Shops itself is a feature that was released since 2016. This feature makes it easy for business people to display product catalogs on their Facebook page (Facebook page).
Facebook Shops certainly brings a great opportunity for those of you who want to reach your target audience on Facebook easily. Moreover, 57% of customers admit that social media influences their decision to buy a product.
The appearance of Facebook Shops, which is exactly like an online store, is what makes it stand out. Examples like this.
You can see for yourself, Facebook Shops can not only display photos but also other information such as prices and product descriptions. In fact, your customers can also make purchases directly on the Facebook Shops page easily.
However, if you have your own website it will be much better. Because, you can direct every customer on Facebook Shops to make the checkout process to your main website.
That way, you can get more complete data on potential buyers . You can also freely do remarketing to influence your potential buyers.
The following is an example of a Facebook shop page belonging to Adidas that has been linked to their website.
Well, thanks to the Facebook for WooCommerce feature, you no longer need to upload products one by one on Facebook Shops. Because, this feature will help to synchronize the entire contents of the product catalog from the WooCommerce website to your Facebook Shops page.
Beyond that, there are many other advantages of this feature which we will discuss in the next section.
What Are the Benefits of Using Facebook for WooCommerce?
WooCommerce offers Facebook for WooCommerce features to integrate your website with Facebook Shops. So, what are the advantages of this feature? Check out the explanation below.
1. No Hassle to Upload Catalog
You no longer need to be overwhelmed to upload catalogs on Facebook Shops. All products and categories on your WooCommerce website will appear live on Facebook Shops.
If any changes occur on your website, those changes will also appear automatically on Facebook Shops. For example, when you update the number of product stock on the website. Later the stock info listed on Facebook Shops will also be automatically updated by itself.
2. Free Usage
Having an online store on Facebook and a website, allows you to achieve more sales with zero investment. Because, you can use Facebook for WooCommerce services for free!
In addition, this service will add a Facebook pixel to your website. You can track individual conversions, control Facebook ads performance, track customer behavior, and target specific audiences for your next ad campaign .
3. Mobile Friendly
Facebook Shops are also mobile friendly. This feature always guarantees a pleasant and easy shopping experience for all devices . So, the page display can adjust to various screen sizes, both mobile , tablet, and laptop screens .
Also read: How to Create a Mobile Friendly Website in 11 Steps
4. Strengthening Relationships with Customers
Maintaining a quality relationship with customers is very important in business. Especially if your business existence has touched more than one type of platform. Fortunately, Facebook has been named as the ideal platform for bonding between businesses and customers.
In every post that is displayed, customers can easily comment, like, and share.
In addition, you can also activate the Messenger feature through the Facebook for WooCommerce feature. Later, the Messenger chat column will appear on the main website page and on the Facebook Shops page so that customers can easily reach you.
5. Analyze Data Easily
Facebook provides the Facebook Insights feature which functions to track every customer activity that comes to your shop’s Facebook page. Such as data on the number of engagements, likes, shares, clicks, and others.
From this data, you can gain a lot of valuable insights to be used as material in building strategies. For example, targeting the right time to post, or understanding what kind of content customers like best.
Also read: The Complete Facebook Marketing Guide For Your Business
How to Use Facebook for WooCommerce
Connecting Facebook with WooCommerce is an easy thing to do. Because, all the processes have been facilitated with the help of plugins.
There are many types of Facebook for WooCommerce plugins that you can choose from. Such as Facebook for WooCommerce (By Facebook), Facebook for WooCommerce (By WooCommerce), StoreYa’s Shop to Facebook for WooCommerce or WooCommerce to Facebook shop .
But in this tutorial, we will choose only one of them, namely the StoreYa’s Shop plugin. Without further ado, let’s just follow the method from start to finish below!
Step 1 – Create a Facebook Page
The first step you need to do is to create a Facebook Page or Facebook page in the following way:
- Log in to your business Facebook account.
- After logging in, click Options located in the upper right corner of the screen. And select Create Page.
- On the next page, you are asked to choose one of the types of Pages you want to create. There are Pages for local businesses, organizations, brands, entertainment, and others. Here, we choose the Page Brand or Product type.
- Next, select the category of business you have and give it a name. Here, we choose the Clothing category with the name My Shop.
- Furthermore, you can complete various elements on the Facebook Page such as; profile photo, cover in the form of photos / videos, fill out the About page and so on. When done, click the Save Changes button and your Facebook Page is ready to use.
Step 2 – Installing the Facebook Shop for Woocommerce Plugin by StoreYes
After you have successfully created a Facebook Page, you can immediately install the StoreYa plugin. Please see the steps below.
- Login to your WordPress account.
- After logging into the WordPress Dashboard, select Plugins in the left sidebar menu and click Add New.
- Type the keyword WooCommerce Shop to Facebook by StoreYa in the Search field at the top right of the screen. Once the plugin has been found, click Acitvate.
- If it has been activated, the StoreYa Facebook Store plugin tab will automatically appear on your WordPress dashboard menu.
Step 3 – Create an Account at StoreYa
After installing the plugin on WordPress, you need to create an account on StoreYa before connecting it to the Facebook Shop.
- Visit the StoreYa website at http://www.storeya.com/
- Klik Get Started Now.
- Select Sign up with your email or Log in with Facebook.
- After registered and you have successfully entered the StoreYa dashboard, click Read More in the Facebook Shop category.
- Klik Get App Now.
- Then, select an e-commerce platform that you want to use. According to this tutorial, you can choose WordPress with WooCommerce.
- Enter the URL of your WooCommerce website and click the Continue button .
- Click the Preview button and you will find a pop up that says: “Please log in, and choose the Facebook fan page you wish to connect your store to.” Then, click Continue.
- Select the Facebook Page that was created earlier, and click Add Page Tab.
- You will be taken to the StoreYa dashboard page and get a message that your website has been successfully connected to the Facebook Shop.
- After successfully connecting, your product catalog will automatically appear on the Facebook shop as shown in the image below.
Alternatives to Facebook Plugins for WooCommerce
Of the many choices of Facebook for WooCommerce plugins, we chose the StoreYa plugin for the tutorial material in this article. But of course, this is not the only option. There are several alternative plugins that you can try, namely:
1. WooCommerce to Facebook Shop
The WooCommerce to Facebook Shop plugin is designed by Premium Themes which offers the service for free. However, you can also upgrade to the Pro service to get a variety of powerful additional features.
|Free Features||Pro Features|
|Product ID numberProduct nameOriginal price and promo priceCategory nameFacebook shop bannerProduct varietyProduct detail link||Custom banners on Facebook Shops Multiple language options Unlimited product catalogs. Auto sync schedule of all your products to Facebook shop. Choice of Facebook Shops page color schemes|
Here are some reasons why you should use this plugin:
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Automatically sync product catalogs and categories on your website.
- Users can easily find the desired product.
- Integrated with Facebook Social Comments plugin.
- Easy to share to other social media platforms.
- Displaying related products from your website.
2. Facebook for WooCommerce (By Facebook)
Facebook for WooCommerce by Facebook is the official Facebook plugin. In general, this plugin offers you the convenience of installing the Facebook pixel and uploading product catalogs from the website.
These two functions really help you to run dynamic ads such as:
- Maximize ads performance . By setting up the Facebook pixel, your ads can target a specific audience. Whether you’ve bought your product before or just stopped by your shop’s Facebook page and website.
- Get more customers . Because it is connected to the product catalog, you can easily display ads in a carousel format. This format can make the appearance of ads more attractive, and bring the potential to attract many customers.
3. Facebook for WooCommerce (By WooCommerce)
Lastly, is the Facebook for WooCommerce plugin which is officially self-released by WooCommerce. There are many advantages that can be obtained from this plugin, namely:
- Supports maximum ad performance with the help of Facebook pixel.
- Attract more attention of potential customers with carousel display on ads.
- Ease of doing ad performance analysis with Facebook Ads Reporting.
- Carry out a remarketing strategy for website visitors.
- Mobile-friendly display .
- Integrate websites with Facebook Messenger.
Use Facebook for WooCommerce Today!
Running a business in the digital era, you should immediately take advantage of social media platforms for marketing and promotion. Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms for doing both of these things.
The reason is because millions of users continue to grow every day, and the many features offered by Facebook. Like Facebook Shops, a feature that allows you to upload product catalogs along with their names, product descriptions, and prices.
Fortunately, for those of you who have a WooCommerce website, you can easily connect it to Facebook Shops without the need to manually upload a catalog. Simply by installing the plugins, your product catalog will be automatically uploaded to the Facebook shop and ready to be published!
For those of you who may already have a Facebook shop account, but don’t have a website / online shop yet, this is the right time to create one. You can follow our tutorial on how to create a WooCommerce website .
Anda harus log masuk untuk menerbitkan komentar.